Tuesday, March 31, 2009

smores. ocean air. rest. and wonderful family time...















I know it has been a while since I have posted, and I continue to say that won't happen...but then there I go again! We spent this past weekend hanging with kaden's mamaw and papaw! We all had an awesome time, and chad and I even went camping in malibu for one night to catch up on some much needed rest and ocean air. Kaden loved playing with mamaw and papaw, I have never seen him laugh SO much! After they left for the airport today, it broke my heart to see him look around for them when he woke up from his nap. We can't wait to play with them again soon!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!! love reading about your life!! you and your husband really do just exude LOVE! well, your whole family does ;o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of Kaden, he looks like the happiest boy in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spot brings back such great memories. I get so flippin excited when you post a new blog. Marla and Phillip and quality family time!! Good shit! love you silly.....

    ReplyDelete