Sunday, March 1, 2009

how is he two months already?



today is mr kaden's two month old birthday and I am amazed wondering where the last two months went. I think I was in complete shock and awe of the entire experience, and just now I am able to finally take a look at him and understand that he is the little nugget that was growing in my belly all along...and I find myself absolutely smitten by this little man.


kaden had a tough day on his two month birthday....he had an intense sleep day yesterday, and because of it, he forgot to take naps for the majority of the day, and by the time I got him ready in his two month old outfit, he was NOT having it, and had this little look plastered on his precious face.




he has grown up so much over the last two months, he has such a little personality already! I can't imagine how he will grow in the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment