Tuesday, August 24, 2010

my cup runneth over.




~this is just so much more *us*

Four years ago, I married my best friend in front of our closest friends and our loving families. Never could I have imagined how much our lives could possibly change and shift in just four years. I feel blessed and grateful to have shared so many defining and amazing moments over the past ten years, and I look forward to what's in store for the future...

Happy Anniversary to the one I dream with, laugh with, and adore a little more each day...

this one's for you....




~kaden LOVES to look at pics, and i thought it would be fun to show him our wedding pics to celebrate our special day....he was so thoughtful while looking at each one, totally looking at the details. You have to wonder what is going on in that precious little head of his....



~giving mommy and daddy kisses

We decided to go on an adventure up to Boulder, as we have always wanted to explore it, and this seemed like a perfect excuse. We spent a lot of time taking in the sights and sounds of pearl street, and just enjoyed each other, which is something that is a rare and simple pleasure lately for us.


~I didn't recognize a single beer on tap! I now live in a state that has more microbreweries per capita than any other state. Time to break out of my coors light rut and try something new. I found my new favorite brew, and it is insanely yummy! It's called Mama's Little Yella Pils, but I insist on calling it mommy's little yellow pill...it makes me happy.


~hitting up a happy hour at a rooftop bar on pearl street in boulder


~boulder is purdy


~upstate represent in boulder


~kaden could not contain his excitement about having a slumber party at mamaw and papaw's house!

1 comment:

  1. shutup with how he kissed the photos of you guys! so precious, that kid amazes me! and i LOVE that you tried some new microbrews. when i moved to denver was when i truly fell in love with GOOD BEER! for kicks, you should still tour the coors factory, it's super fun and the killians on tap is ridic! so glad you are soaking it all up!!

    happy anniversary, miss jenny! your wonderful connection and commitment with chad inspires me and makes me BELIEVE in love again! so happy to know you! xxoo

    ReplyDelete