Tuesday, February 8, 2011

*our weekend in photos*


~helping little simon find his *cozy spot*



~enjoying a superbowl snack.





I had truly forgotten how much fun winter could be! Ask me in April if I still feel lovey dovey about it...


~his first run down the "little hill".




~scoping out the "big hill" with the big boys.




~cousin jack giving kaden his bath. jack is kaden's super BFF.


~justin bieber hairdo.



Kaden had his first breakfast at Cracker Barrel. To my shock and dismay, he had no time for the hashbrown casserole OR the fried apples. what?! Oh but the checkers...YES! he was smitten.










2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! The first picture is my favorite though, I can remember trying to cover up my cats because, of course, that's what they wanted!

    ReplyDelete