Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cha cha cha changes




So I made it through my first two days back to work....it was so hard to leave the house that first day, I must have gone back in and kissed him 12 times! Driving to work was scary as well, the tears wouldn't stop coming, and I was getting strange looks at every stop light from my car neighbors. They couldn't get away from me fast enough!

Kaden had a BLAST with his daddy, he never stopped smiling, and LOVES playing with him! Chad had a chance to take some pics of him (I of course instructed him that portrait sessions are mandatory) and I posted some above!

Chad dropped him off at his first day at the family daycare today, and Chad said it was a lot harder than he thought it was going to be. Kaden just kept smiling at him, like he was waiting for him to play a game with him! I of course called four times during the my workday to make sure he was adjusting, and he was having a blast. He is so interested in the other little boy Noah that is there also, and I am sure they will be BFFs in the near future. The hardest part of the day for me, was picking him up, because he started to cry when he saw me, and it just broke my heart! I guess he REALLY likes his daycare!

My second day back at work was a little better, and I know it will continue to get better! All of the hugs from my miniature clients helped so much, and they all could not stop asking questions about kaden. One of my clients insisted on stealing one of my pics of him that I had on my desk, she taped it in her notebook and said it would make her happy everytime she looked at it...so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you! You're doing great! Can't imagine how hard that was the first day. Love the last pic, he looks like a little therapist himself, so wise!

    ReplyDelete