Tuesday, November 15, 2011

*Poppy*



I know that I have been quiet lately, and I have been neglecting our sweet little blog. I suppose I've been feeling a little bit awed by all that has been happening, and I am just trying to wrap my head around it all. This little one growing inside me has been quiet and cozy, but growing very very large (or at least my belly is). I am 19 weeks and I am anxiously awaiting the feeling of those little kicks! We had an ultrasound last week (for genetic counseling...very long and lengthy screening)and it was so incredible how they could zoom in and look at every little detail. I feel so blessed to have this little one growing inside of me, and I cannot wait to meet him/her in what seems like a few months!

I also found out that I was finally approved to take the licensing exam after jumping through all of Colorado's crazy hoops! I am hoping to take it at the beginning of February, which means I need to buckle down and get studying! I have horrific test anxiety and I am not sure how to go about studying for something so big, but I know that somehow i will find a way!

This weekend we were so grateful to have Poppy come and stay with us for a few days! We really had a wonderful time, and Kaden did some super bonding with my Dad. Kaden asked several times this evening if Poppy was coming back tonite to "sleep on the bed downstairs". We really didn't have any plans and just kind of went with whatever we felt like doing each day and it was truly a wonderful visit. I think it was good for all of our souls, especially Kaden.














~kaden not happy about saying goodbye to Poppy.





We have had two big snowfalls here so far, and both have been melted within 24-48 hours. I am a bit jealous of Chad, as he has been home with Kaden on these days (wednesdays) and has had an absolute ball playing in the snow with Kaden. I wouldn't mind if the snow stuck around just a wee bit longer so those of us that are imprisoned at work could enjoy in the snow fun too!







ps....I need a new name for our blog! Any ideas or suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment