Tuesday, February 24, 2009

snug as a bug in a rug



For the first few weeks with kaden, I was amazed at how little I could actually do! Little things that I took for granted, like going to the bathroom! And how do I make phone calls and be in touch with the world outside my dinky little apartment? After a little research, I discovered babywearing, and my friend Kate (THANK YOOOOOOUUUU Kate!) lent me a wonderous little item called a Moby Wrap. It took me weeks to feel comfortable with putting him in it, but once I finally did, you can see just how snuggly he was...and my arms were free! I felt like wonder woman! You can even PEE with it on! tee hee....

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! You're doing this. I'm already hooked, and have this booked as a toolbar favorite. You...holding a baby. Something that was always meant to happen. The time is here, and I can't wait to read all about it, eagerly looking for the latest posting. Love you, silly.... Hi Kaden. Hi little buddy. Aunt Pammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny - we've never met, I used to work with Karla here in Colorado until I had my baby in September. She sent me the link to your blog and I just wanted to say what a cutie Kaden is. I have a blog for my baby, too, they're addicting! I also used the Moby wrap with baby George and loved it! Now he rides in it facing out and he loves every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny and Chad, thanks for putting this together. What fun to watch him grow. You'll be amazed how quickly they grow! Enjoy every day. Aunt Gloria

    ReplyDelete